Monday, March 30, 2015

Michael turns 26!

On March 3rd we got to celebrate Michael's 26th birthday! Unfortunately his birthday was
on a Tuesday which is a busy day for us. He had to go to work and then when he got home we quickly ate and headed off to young mens and activty days at the church. I did my best to make the day special by making him breakfast and then having his favorite dinner of lasagna and homemade bread. We had mint chocolate chip ice cream cake and I attempted to make peanut cakes for him to take to young mens. Mine did not turn out near as good as grandma Albretsen's but they still tasted good. I am a terrible wife and didn't take any pictures of him on his birthday or any of him opening his gifts. Someday I will remember to do that! haha 



The only pictures I did take were of all the food we had! 

Happy birthday to the best husband ever! John and I are so lucky to have him. He is the hardest working and most patient person I know. He is so selfless and is always trying to do his best and help others. He is a worthy priesthood holder who makes our home a place of security and peace. We love him and are so thankful we get him for eternity! 

No comments:

Post a Comment