Monday, March 30, 2015

Jana's Projects

Since November of last year I have been very busy trying to get a bunch of projects done. As the time for baby girl to arrive comes I have been working hard to get everything I started or wanted to do done as I know having two kids to take care of will consume a lot more of my time. I have been very proud of all the things I have been able to accomplish! If only I was this motivated all the time! Right before we moved to Louisiana I had Grandma Albretsen teach me how to crochet. It is something I have wanted to learn for awhile but never taken the time to do. As I have been working on several projects that have included using this skill I have come to really enjoy it! I am hoping to continue to use it and maybe even someday sell a couple things. So here is a post to show what I have been up to since Novemeber! 

(These are not in order of when I did them)

Baby girls crib! (2 pillows and the blanket are what I made)


Little ballet booties

a blanket for Baby girl's crib

car seat cover

chocolates at Christmas time for friends and Mike's co-workers

Organizing our kitchen

nursing cover

Quiet book for John (it was a Christmas gift)



refinished chairs that were given to us

snowflake ornaments for my family

tutu for baby girl


Obviously Michael helped with some of these and he has been busy with his own projects outside. He has planted a small garden with green beans, peas, and tomatoes. He has also been working hard to clean up our yard and get rid of ants! It has been a productive few months for us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment