Thursday, February 12, 2015

October 2014

 October was another fun month for us. Michael and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary on September 30th. To celebrate that and my birthday which is at the beginning of October we took a little weekend trip to Destin, Florida. We enjoyed staying at a hotel right on the beach. The white sand and blue ocean were beautiful. Unfortunately it was windy and chilly our first day there but we still went swimming and enjoyed the sun. We ate good food and enjoyed the time together as our little family. We did discover vacations are not quite as relaxing when you have a one year old with you but we still enjoyed having fun together. 






I got spoiled for my birthday this year from my boys. Michael made me a yummy breakfast 
and a delicious nutella cheesecake! Thanks for all the cards, gifts, and birthday wishes from everyone. Here's to being 26!


This year for Halloween we enjoyed going to a branch Halloween party and playing lots of games and enjoying hot dogs and chille. On Halloween night we spent the evening at Mike's boss' house roasting hot dogs and marshmallows. Where we live we did not have any trick or treaters so we still have yet to give out candy but one of these years we will :) John dressed up this year as a superhero and I was a witch. Michael is lame and just wore an orange shirt (just kidding I love him anyways)



No comments:

Post a Comment