Thursday, February 12, 2015

It's a Girl!


In November we found out what gender our baby will be and we were thrilled to find out we are having a baby girl!!! She is due April 12th and we can't wait for her to join our family. Since I have 13 nephews and 3 nieces on my side I was concerned about my odds of ever having a girl so I am glad I will at least get one. We love having a boy and I am excited to experience having a girl as well. We have not been able to decide on a name yet but we have a list of favorites and we will wait till she is born to pick. I am so lucky that this pregnancy has been a breeze! I had little to no nausea and really have only suffered from being tired. I have felt great and I am truly blessed! 


20 weeks! It's a girl!

I couldn't help but make her a little tutu

Me at 30 weeks. Only 10 to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment