Thursday, February 12, 2015

August Trip to the West!

           In August we had the opportunity to go back home to the west! We started out in Utah and Mike came as well for a few days to celebrate his Grandma Albretsen's 80th birthday. We had so much fun enjoying time with family. We had a girls night on Friday night where we had dinner and went to the play Peter Pan in Bountiful. It was a fun get together. Saturday we spent the day at Aunt JoAnn's celebrating Grandma's birthday. We had a fun time playing games, eating, and learning more about Grandma. On Sunday we were excited to be able to be at Mike's cousins homecoming talk in Kaysville. Shortly after that we headed up to Logan to see the Checketts side of the family. We enjoyed a nice big dinner with lots of family. John and I sadly said goodbye to Michael and everyone as we headed up to Idaho to see my family. We had a great few days in eastern Idaho spending time with Heidi, Mark, my Mom, and my Grandma. My Mom, Emerson, John, and I then headed to Boise for the rest of the week. It was so fun to spend time with my brothers and John enjoyed playing with Emerson. That weekend we also were lucky to be there for my niece Lily's baptism and my Mom's birthday. It was a fun day and it was so nice to be able to be there with the family. Here are a few pictures of the fun!


Nathan and John at Grandma's 80th birthday

Grandma and Grandpa with the grandkids

Albretsen family photo

Grandpa with Sam and John

Visiting Grandpa John's grave

Idaho fun

Fun with Emerson



No comments:

Post a Comment