Tuesday, July 2, 2013

A week in Boise!

A few weeks ago I was able to travel to Boise to spend a week there
with my mom and family. It was great timing since Michael was 
in Chicago that week for work. I spent the week sewing, helping my mom. and 
spending time with family. It was a great week and we got a lot done! 

Unfortunately as always I did not take a lot of pictures. Most of the time
was spent shopping and sewing. We did have some fun taking my mom out
for lunch to celebrate her anniversary and celebrating father's day with some
delicious steak!  


We celebrated Hudson's 6th birthday. What a sweet cake! 


After a full week all the sewing projects were complete! 


We also managed to reupholster some chairs and get ready for the 
reunion and my Grandma's 90th birthday party. It was a fun week!

No comments:

Post a Comment